The practice
of hypnosis for health, wellness, stress management, career or academic
accomplishment, and athletic achievement is a personal passion.
Performing my Hypnotic
Experience show at community festivals, street fairs, fundraisers, school
events and private parties is just plain fun.
As an entertainer, you quickly learn the need for some
type of differentiation for your show.
Regardless of whether you are in comedy, music, dance or performance
art, you need to uncover the thing that appeals to a broad audience and makes
your act special and unique.
When concepting Hypnotic Experience I knew I did not
want to be just another comedy stage hypnotist.
There’s nothing wrong with those shows, yet they all tend to be similar.
So what’s my thing?
In Hypnotic Experience I combine stand-up comedy and a dash of improv
with a demonstration of the power of positive visualization to unlock
creativity and promote wellness.
The show consistently receives rave reviews from event
organizers and attendees, helping me book four or five performances a month.
Plus, I’m fortunate to have a wonderful full-time
career as a social media marketing consultant.
This allows me to donate my time to perform Hypnotic Experience at no
cost for charitable groups, non-profits and community organizations.
It’s fun and rewarding!
Tomorrow evening (Saturday, June 1) I’m fortunate to
be part of a line-up of entertainers at Nourish
Now’s “A Night in Vegas” annual fundraiser to be held at the Progress Club
in Rockville, Maryland.
Created in May 2011 by business executive Brett
Meyers, Nourish Now collects surplus food from restaurants in the Washington,
DC area and delivers it to organizations that provide assistance to the
homeless. It’s a worthy cause and
comparable to the Operation Renewed Hope Foundation, a non-profit I’ve
performed for because of their support of homeless veterans.
Rather than a traditional stage show performance, I’ll
be working the crowd at the Nourish Now event engaging small groups of guests
with a bit of humor and, if interested, a fun demonstration of hypnosis.
I encourage you to join me tomorrow in Rockville for
what will be a wonderful evening of food, fun and entertainment. You can purchase tickets here.
![]() |
| Deep sleep: the instant hypnotic induction is a hit with crowds during a performance. |


No comments:
Post a Comment