Friday, July 24, 2015

Hypnosis Gets National Visibility on NBC's Today Show


Today Show hosts give hypnosis a try.  (Photo Source:  NBC News)

While on spring break with my family in April 2013 I had the pleasure of checking out Richard Barker perform on the Carnival Freedom.  The Incredible Hypnotist’s show was entertaining and featured volunteer skits appropriate for a cruise ship.

Richard was in the spotlight this week thanks to a 20 minute segment on NBC's Today Show.  Here is a link to the YouTube clip of him hypnotizing the show’s hosts.

While this type of national visibility benefits Richard and will help him score a myriad of well paid gigs, his motivation for raising awareness of hypnosis seems to be sincere and genuine.  He explains in this blog post:


“I did this because I honestly want the public and our society to learn and take advantage of the benefits of hypnosis. I wanted to inform and educate and demonstrate the power of the mind to the public.


Well played, Richard.  I share his commitment to raising the profile of hypnosis and visualization as a tool for health, wellness and exceptional living.

Check out the comments from attendees at an event I performed at last year.  Hypnosis can be fun and fulfilling, yet (more important) inspire us to achieve amazing accomplishments in our personal and professional lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment