Sunday, August 30, 2015

It's Been a Hypnotic Summer


Hypnotized at the after prom!
Tomorrow morning my wife and I put our now sixth grader on the bus for his first day of middle school. Thirty minutes later our 9-year-old will board as well heading for fourth grade.

Wow…the summer went by lightning fast.

It has been an incredibly fun and rewarding 3-1/2 months for my Hypnotic Experience show.  I kicked the summer off by entertaining at nine high school after prom and graduation parties, and then wrapped things up earlier this month with a headline performance at the Arlington County Fair.

I also struck up a relationship with Peterson’s Ice Cream Depot, a charming, community-centric and family-owned business in Clifton, Virginia.  I appeared on-site to entertain their customers five times during the summer.

My blog continued to grow in readership with my three best read articles of all time published this month.  Each has attracted more than 1,000 readers.  I’ve included links below.

Stay tuned for announcements of upcoming shows and appearances.  I’ll be on-site at the Burke Centre Festival in Northern Virginia in mid-September and will have specifics of dates and times in the coming days.


Best Read Blog Posts




No comments:

Post a Comment