Summer is community festival season and this weekend I was fortunate to be part of the entertainment at the
Fairfax County 4-H Fair and Carnival.
I captured a couple of images from my two days at performing at this wonderful event, which I have included below.
Next Saturday night, August 8 at 7 PM I'll be on the indoor stage to perform "Hypnotic Experience" at the
Arlington County Fair. This too is a fun and family friendly event with a myriad of rides, games, amusements and entertainment.
 |
| Frying Pan Farm Park is Herndon, Virginia is a well kept and spacious facility. Perfect to host a fair! |
|
 |
| Lots of rides and games at the Fairfax County 4-H Fair and Carnival. |
 |
| Fair entertainment is typically a diverse group of musicians, performers and local groups. |
 |
| Yum! Fine fare at the fair. As I'm now in my mid-40s, my days of eating treats has long since passed. |
No comments:
Post a Comment