UPDATE (MARCH 13) - UNFORTUNATELY THIS SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE OF THE SHUT DOWN OF THE FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM.
On the evening of Saturday, March 21 the place to be in the Washington, DC area is the performance center at Fairfax High School in Fairfax, Virginia. I take the stage at 7 PM for a family friendly comedy and hypnosis show to raise money for the school’s All Night Graduation Party (ANGP) to be held in June to recognize the class of 2020.
On the evening of Saturday, March 21 the place to be in the Washington, DC area is the performance center at Fairfax High School in Fairfax, Virginia. I take the stage at 7 PM for a family friendly comedy and hypnosis show to raise money for the school’s All Night Graduation Party (ANGP) to be held in June to recognize the class of 2020.
If you are a reader of this blog, you know I donate my time
to support high schools in the region.
Whether it is performing
at an after prom or ANGP, speaking
on campus, or headlining
a fundraiser, I prioritize any activity or event that provides students
with the opportunity to be successful.
![]() |
| Volunteers at a Hypnotic Experience show hosted a young professionals organization. |
![]() |
| Hypnosis shows at high schools typically attract a wonderful and creative group of volunteers. |


No comments:
Post a Comment