Sunday, January 15, 2017

Seneca Valley Gets Hypnotized for After Prom

Educators, school administrators and parents share a common passion -- to provide kids with the academic, social and athletic opportunities that pave a path for success in life.

This is why donate my time each year to support schools in the Washington, DC region.  I see it as an investment in the future of the community where I reside with my family.  Plus, it is personally rewarding to help those who have such an important mission. 

Readers of this blog know that I speak on campus to psychology and health students.  I entertain at after prom and all night graduation parties hosted by the Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA).  And I perform at fundraisers that benefit schools.  

This past Friday I had the opportunity to headline an event hosted by the PTSA at Seneca Valley High School in Germantown, MD.

It was a wonderful show, with an engaged audience and an awesome group of volunteers.  I also had the privilege of meeting the school's principal and assistant principal, both of whom attended my Hypnotic Experience show with family members.

All of the proceeds from this event will be put to use by the PTSA to help fund the school's after prom party in May.  A great night...a great school...and a great cause.

Check out the tweets below about the show.





No comments:

Post a Comment