Tuesday, January 10, 2017

3 Meaningful Life Changes with Hypnosis



Talking hypnosis for health with members of the 20s & 30s social group. (Photo credit: JT Yaung)


This past Saturday I had the opportunity to entertain a group of exceptional professionals who are members of Washington, DC based social organization called the 20s & 30s Going Out Group.  I have a long-standing relationship with the group’s founder and organizer.  We’ve worked together on events for five years.

For the 20s & 30s I perform the health and wellness version of my Hypnotic Experience show because the topics and themes resonate with the audience.  It’s all about how visualization can be employed to manage stress, grow confidence and promote exceptional living.

Perhaps the most interesting part of the evening was the individual discussions I had with attendees after the show.  A number of people were intrigued and wanted to discuss how the practice of self-hypnosis could help them achieve specific goals.

I won’t go into specifics in this blog post, yet the nature of these individual chats could be segmented into three categories.  Hypnosis as a tool to:

1. Manage chronic pain or discomfort

2. Promote healthier lifestyle choices (i.e. eating, smoking cessation, etc.)

3. Motivate or inspire action or activity in career or personal relationships

My view is consistent across each of these areas.  Although certainly not magic or a replacement for traditional medicine, hypnosis creates an expectation of health, happiness and success.  That is the foundation to feel empowered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up for me is a fun and family friendly show the evening of Friday, January 13 at Seneca Valley High School in Germantown, MD.  It is a super cause as the money raised from this event will help fund the school’s after prom party in May.  Learn more about the show and purchase tickets online at this link.

Join me Friday, January 13 for a comedy hypnosis show in Germantown, MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment