Sunday, April 17, 2016

Post Prom Season Kicks Off in Grand Style

This weekend I had the pleasure to entertain at the post prom party hosted by the parents at Sandy Spring Friends School in Suburban, Maryland.

More than 150 seniors and juniors gathered at one of the school's main buildings for food, movies, raffles, games, rides and...yes...me...a comedy hypnotist.

My "Hypnotic Experience" was incredibly well received by the students as I had more than 50 kids try hypnosis.  In fact, I was suppose to wind down at 2 AM, yet stayed on site for an additional hour because I had so much interest and enthusiasm.

Many thanks to the parents at Sandy Spring Friends School and congrats for putting on such a fabulous post prom celebration.  I hope to be included next year! 


Students had a chance to ride the mechanical bull, always popular at a post prom party.


The photo booth was way popular with the kids.  I had a chance to work with this guy running the booth at last year's Poolesville HS post prom party.







No comments:

Post a Comment