Friday, April 29, 2016

Thanks for a Hypnotic Show Well Done

The "wrong face disease" suggestion.  Hypnotist Marc Savard uses this skit as part of his show in Las Vegas.

Seven years ago when I made the leap into entertainment I learned how important it is to focus on two things: 1) guests must have a unique and fun experience; and 2) the event organizer has to look good.

My "Hypnotic Experience" show yesterday at the Northern Virginia Community College's Manassas Campus hit the mark on both.

Many thanks to Professor Dyrud and the Psychology Club for hosting me.  Here's a kind note I received from the organizer after the show. 



Hi Marc,

Thanks again so much for giving your time to our students - last night's show was another big success and our students will talk about it for a long time :)  I know I said this already but it was the *perfect* ending to our Mental Health Awareness Week - you did such a good job of making the show relevant to our students and to the week's message.  

Best, 

Mocha
**********

Dr. Mocha Dyrud
Professor of Psychology
NOVA - Manassas

No comments:

Post a Comment