It’s the same approach every time. I bounce the ball three times. Spin it in my right hand. Take a deep breath. And visualize all sounds, noises and
distractions fading to the background.
The free throw shooting competition last week on the
Carnival Breeze was down to me and two others.
More than 40 contestants had faltered in the initial rounds and now all
I had to do was convert a final shot to secure the victory.
Bounce…spin…breath…visualize…and…swish.
I am often asked during my Hypnotic Experience show
if I practice self-hypnosis. I sure do –
for health, wellness, better sleep and athletic performance.
-----------------------------------------------------
Want to learn more about the practice of self-hypnosis? Join me next Tuesday, April 12 at 7 PM at Buffalo Billiards in Washington, DC at an event hosted by Professionals in the City. Use the promotion code HBMHIP when registering at this link for a $5 discount on your ticket.
![]() |
| Hypnotist captures the Carnival Breeze free throw shooting championship. |

No comments:
Post a Comment