Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Positive and Personal Inspirations from Hypnosis


My message about the power of positive visualization to achieve health, happiness and success is the core tenet of my “Hypnotic Experience” show.

I perform three versions:

1. An entertaining and informative discussion about and demonstration of hypnosis with an emphasis on its use as a tool for stress management, self confidence, and career, academic or athletic performance.

2. A more comedic show that is perfect for college and high school events, community festivals and charitable fundraisers.  I steer clear of the over-the-top Las Vegas-style antics associated with hypnosis shows, although I do suggest volunteers visualize some rather entertaining situations.

My recent show at the Burke Centre Festival is an example.  In October, I’ll perform two shows at the Bradley Farm Haunted House event in Herndon, Virginia.

3. An informal, walk around approach to demonstrate hypnotic inductions at street fairs and other events.  This coming Saturday I’ll be at the South Silver Spring Street Fest and in early October I’ll be a strolling entertainer at the South Riding Fall Fest in Virginia.  

This past Sunday I was invited by one of the most profile Washington, DC based social organizations to speak with a group of nearly 30 professionals about hypnosis and positive visualization.

It was a rewarding evening because of the exceptional people I had an opportunity to meet, and their shared commitment to health, wellness and self-improvement.  Selfishly, this interaction with such high-performers who aspire for continued growth serves as personal inspiration for me – as a parent, business owner and performer.

Here are a few of the comments from attendees after the event:

“I enjoyed Marc's stories and his journey on how he got into hypnosis. I'm learning to meditate and do find the similarities as Marc stated.”

“In case anyone is wondering slept the best I have in years.”

“This was a fun and positive experience. Thanks, Marc, for all the goodies you shared with us. Just like Jill, I slept well last night…

“I truly enjoyed this event! Learned a lot.”


Earlier this year, my "Hypnotic Experience" show entertained the members of the Welcome Club of Northern Virginia.


No comments:

Post a Comment