I have the privilege and honor to perform “Hypnotic Experience” to support organizations that provide a meaningful service to the community.
Last month, I was part of the entertainment line-up
at Nourish
Now’s annual fundraiser. On June 30,
I’m hosting an
evening of comedy and music in partnership with Sofire Music to benefit the
Operation Renewed Hope Foundation.
And I’ve been invited back to perform at the Bradley Farm
Haunted House festival in October.
This event benefits Herndon-Reston FISH,
a charitable group in Northern Virginia.
Now, I am thrilled to share with you that I’ll be
part of an event to raise money for GreenWheaton,
a non-profit that provides education and outreach that promotes Wheaton,
Maryland as a model sustainable community with a green and healthy
environmental footprint.
On Thursday evening June 27th at
Brookside Gardens in Wheaton, the organization will host its anniversary gala
for friends, supporters, residents, local business owners and county
representatives. The event will feature
an electric car show, door prizes, and local beer, wine and food.
Money raised from the event will be put to good work,
funding educational events for the Wheaton community on the importance of
living and working green.
I’ll be at the event to engage small groups of
guests to demonstrate the power of positive visualization in a fun and
entertaining fashion. My focus on health,
wellness, stress management and life achievement is right in step with the
philosophy of GreenWheaton.
So…please join me on June 27th at
Brookside Gardens to recognize this wonderful group. Tickets are $30 and can be purchased online
at this link.
![]() |
| GreenWheaton's annual gala is on June 27th at Brookside Gardens. |

No comments:
Post a Comment