Monday, August 20, 2018

They Got Hypnotized at the Arlington County Fair

Hypnosis is a natural state of mind that is defined by focus, concentration, creativity and enhanced suggestability.

What a wonderful weekend at the Arlington County Fair!

I wanted to be sure to thank the entertainment committee for including my Hypnotic Experience show on the indoor stage.  I had an excellent turn-out for the show and a great group of volunteers -- ranging in age from mid 60s to under 10.

Unlike a typical comedy hypnosis show, I focus on the power of positive thinking to help a person realize a happy, healthy and productive life.  I include a couple of jokes and a few entertaining anecdotes, along with a demonstration of hypnosis.

I've included below a couple of photos I captured at the Fair while on-site with my family.

My next community fair appearance is at the Burke Centre Festival in northern Virginia on September 8 and 9.  I'll perform a series of mini-shows during both days of the event and there is no cost to attend.


Chocolate covered frozen cheesecake...yum!  That is a low calorie treat, right? (smile)



Everyone loves the ferris wheel!



No comments:

Post a Comment