Thursday, August 30, 2018

Burke Centre Festival is Sept. 8/9 and It's Awesome


After the performance intensity of high school after proms and all night graduation parties, I scale back on my entertainment schedule during the summer.  This affords me an opportunity to refresh, as well as develop new content for the Hypnotic Experience show.

I make two BIG exceptions: 1) Arlington County Fair in August; and 2) Burke Centre Festival which is scheduled for September 8/9 in Burke, Virginia.  Both events are community oriented and include a wonderful collection of locally-based entertainment – all of which is free for guests.  It’s a privilege for me to support these events.

I’ve included below links to articles I have authored about the Burke Centre Festival during the past five years.  I invite you to the Festival and encourage you to check out the Hypnotic Experience.   I’ll perform a series of mini-shows each day.




No comments:

Post a Comment