Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hypnotic Experience this Friday at Churchill High School


As readers of this blog know, I donate my time to entertain and speak at colleges and high schools in the Washington, DC area.  I perform my Hypnotic Experience show at after prom and all night graduation parties.  I speak on campus as part of the psychology and health curriculums.  And I support fundraising activities hosted by the Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA).

Perhaps most rewarding is when I have an opportunity to support the athletic department at an area school.  Competitive athletics instills valuable attributes related to confidence, discipline, teamwork and perseverance, while promoting a healthy and productive lifestyle.  I was a multi-sport athlete growing up and my children now participate in youth basketball and baseball programs.

Last month I entertained at a Haunted House hosted by the girls’ soccer and field hockey teams at Chantilly High School.  It was an awesome time!

On Friday, December 1 at 8 PM, I take the stage at Churchill High School in Potomac, Maryland as the featured entertainer at a fundraiser for the school’s athletic department.  You can find information about the show on the athletic department Web site at this link.

 I encourage you to join for me a fun night with an important cause – helping student athletes at an exceptional school.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment