Every six months I take a content pause and revisit which of my articles have been the most popular with readers. What you tell me by what you read helps me decide where to editorially take the Hypnotic Experience blog.
So…here they are…the four most popular articles
during the initial half of 2016. Each of
these pieces attracted more than 1,000 readers.
In this exclusive Q&A, Jade and I chat about our
shared passion for positive energy and visualization, and the book she is
writing about how people can realize success and well-being.
My interview with Shavonne Healy, an accomplished
dental professional and rising star in the District of Columbia Dental
Hygienists’ Association.
During the past four years I have been fortunate to
establish relationships with teachers at a number of prominent Washington,
DC-area high schools. I’m invited to
campus each year as a guest speaker to give an informative and entertaining
talk about hypnosis and power of visualization.
Here is a recap of my talks at Richard Montgomery High School (RMHS) in
Rockville, MD to students in six Advanced Placement psychology classes.
A Washington Post article cites a
2014 report by Deutsche Bank that suggests a ban in Nevada could lead to a 7.5
percent decline in gaming revenue during the first year. Here is the hypnosis angle. Research organizations affiliated with the
gaming industry suspect that smoking reinforces the trance-inducing rituals
associated with gambling.
No comments:
Post a Comment