![]() |
| Hello? Hello? Why is this senior's shoe ringing like a phone? |
Last night…or…more accurately written…early this
morning I finished entertaining at my final high school event of the 2016
school year.
What a blast!
Performing at after prom and all night graduation
parties is fun and rewarding. The kids
are interested in and open to hypnosis and the parents are so appreciative for
the help to provide a safe environment.
When combined, I had more than 1,000 kids try
hypnosis. Yes, you read that number
correctly -- 1,000.
I want to express my thanks to the Parent Teach
Student Association (PTSA) at the schools listed below for allowing me to be
part of their event.
Montgomery County, Maryland (After Prom)
Academy of the Holy Cross
Blake High School
Einstein High School
Magruder High School (Read blog post/see photos at
this link)
Northwood High School
Poolesville High School
Quince Orchard High School (Read blog post/watch
video at
this link)
Sandy Springs Friends School (Read blog post at
this link)
Seneca Valley High School
Springbrook High School
Fairfax County, Virginia (All Night
Graduation Party)
Chantilly High School
Fairfax High School
Marshall High School

No comments:
Post a Comment