![]() |
| Cox Farms' Fields of Fear, Centreville, VA. |
Halloween has proven to be a hypnosis-friendly holiday
as revelers have come to expect unique entertainment as a complement to the
standard thrills and chills.
For the past two years I was fortunate to have been
included in the line-up of performers at the Bradley Farm Haunted House, a
wonderful event in Northern Virginia that benefits a charitable organization that
provides support to families in need.
You can read about my experiences at Bradley Farm here
and here.
This year, you can find my Hypnotic Experience show
at Cox Farms’ Fields of Fear in
Centreville, Virginia. I’ll be part of
the entertainment at an area called the Firegrounds during the evening of
October 18 and 25.
I encourage you to come out and enjoy what is
considered one of the best Halloween-themed events in the Washington, DC
area. It’s family friendly, yet the
folks from Cox Farms do a great job to ensure you come away appropriately
scared.

No comments:
Post a Comment