When donating my time to entertain at a post prom or all night graduation party, I pride myself on being professional, flexible, and easy to work with. For the parents who organize and host these events to it truly is a labor of love designed to keep students safe as they enjoy an important high school milestone.
I have performed my Hypnotic Experience show in gymnasiums, cafeterias, hallways, and even from a broom closet. I roll with it.
That’s why I was incredibly appreciative when the folks at Our Lady of Good Counsel high school in Olney, Maryland set up this area for me to perform with custom signage. It helped me deliver a wonderful series of shows for a creative and engaged group of students.
PS, I also speak on campus each year at Good Counsel to psychology students about hypnosis as an altered state of consciousness. You learn more about my visits (and see photos) here at this link.

No comments:
Post a Comment