Monday, March 18, 2019

Visualize Success: How the Seattle Marines Prepare Players


It is spring time which means more sunlight, warmer weather, outdoor activities and baseball.

As professional players ramp up their game in Florida and Arizona in preparation for the season, several teams have introduced mindfulness to facilitate health, wellness and, of course, better performance on the field.  

The Washington Post published an article this weekend about the innovative ways the Seattle Mariners are helping players through meditation, visualization and enlightenment.

Washington Post (3.17.19)


I’ve written extensively on this blog about how hypnosis and visualization allow athletes at all levels to inspire confidence and performance.  Included below are links to a few of my most popular articles.

I recently met with a middle school athlete who has a goal of earning a spot on his school’s soccer team.  Later this week I’ll visit with a high school lacrosse team that is in the process of gearing up for the most difficult part of their schedule.





No comments:

Post a Comment