Thursday, August 31, 2017

Get Hypnotized at the Burke Centre Festival in September



Family fun, games, rides and entertainment come together at the Burke Centre Festival on Sept. 9/10.


A community is more than merely a collection of families who happen to be geographically connected.  Rather, it is the social interaction, shared experiences and support that truly makes a neighborhood thrive. 

During the weekend of September 9/10, I have the privilege of being part of the entertainment at the Burke Centre Festival in Burke, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, DC.  I’ll be on-site to perform both days of the event to perform a series of mini-shows of my Hypnotic Experience.

Organized by the Burke Centre Conservancy for the past 40 years, this event attracts more than 10,000 attendees for games, rides, art and crafts, food and entertainment.  A wonderful collection of local organizations and performers will take the stage.

I know Burke well as this is my fifth year in a row being part of the Festival.  Plus, I performed in June at the Lake BraddockSecondary School’s All Night Graduation Party.  This is the local high school.

I encourage you to make the drive to Northern Virginia to enjoy this event.  Burke is an exceptional community!

No comments:

Post a Comment