![]() |
| Rather than a stage show, I typically set up at a high school event and perform a series of mini-shows. Here is my spot at Montgomery Blair High School's post prom party in 2015. |
For the last few weeks I have been on a local college
tour.
I’m not exploring campuses with a high school-aged child,
although that day will soon come.
Rather, I have spoken to psychology clubs at
Georgetown University, George Washington University, Northern Virginia
Community College and Montgomery College.
It has been a wonderful experience with an engaged and
insightful group of students attending each show. A perfect lead in to perhaps my most favorite
time of the year – high school post prom and all night graduation party season.
From early April through late June I have the privilege of
being part of the entertainment at events hosted by 14 schools in the
Washington, DC area. I’ve listed them
below.
I never charge a fee to help at an event organized by a
school. They’re a lot of fun. The kids are great. And it’s a nice way for me to give back to
the community.
A big thanks to the Parent Teacher Student Association
(PTSA) at each of these schools for including me, as well as to Montgomery Project Prom/Graduation for all
of its support.
If you are a PTSA representative organizing an event and
want to chat about the Hypnotic Experience, I can be reached by Email at m.russell.hausman@gmail.com or by
phone/text at (301) 538-8100.
-Albert Einstein High School
-Chantilly High School
-Colonel Zadok A. Magruder High School
-Fairfax High School
-George C. Marshall High School
-Our Lady of Good Counsel High School
-Lake Braddock Secondary School
-Quince Orchard High School
-Rockville High School
-Sandy Spring Friends School
-Sherwood High School
-Springbrook High School
-Walter Johnson High School

No comments:
Post a Comment