![]() | |
| Engaged audience during my pre-talk about the health and wellness applications of hypnosis. |
Entertainment is all about the audience.
A performer needs to connect, engage, read the vibe
and do everything possible to ensure guests have a fun and fulfilling
experience.
After six years and more than 100 shows, I’ve come
to appreciate the challenge this task presents.
I’ve had great shows…OK shows…and…yes…even total misses.
That is why positive feedback from guests is always
so welcomed and appreciated. Below are a
few guest comments from my Hypnotic
Experience show earlier this month at the Chinatown Cultural Center in
Washington, DC.
It’s also important to note the show was graded as
five stars by guests. This is the
highest possible rating.
Many thanks to the 20s/30s Group for hosting me for
a fourth year in a row!
Holly:
Marc was really great. I liked that
the show focused on the health and wellness side of hypnosis.
Shelly: Very informative session. Marc made the presentation entertaining, while explaining the benefits of hypnosis.
Sean Hunbar Tóth: Funny, engaging, entertaining, educational, intriguing, and more.
Matthew: Interesting! I can see this as useful tool in learning to deal with stress. Thanks Marc!
![]() |
| Wonderful group of volunteers in a deep and relaxed state of hypnosis. |


No comments:
Post a Comment