Wednesday, October 21, 2015

3 Blog Favorites from 2012


During the past three years I have penned more than 200 articles for this blog about the use of hypnosis as a tool for health, wellness and exceptional living.  I invite you to take a stroll through the blog archive in the right hand column for links to reads you may find interesting and informative.

Here are links to three of my favorites from 2012.  Each article details a specific experience a person had while under hypnosis.  Interesting indeed!


A few weeks back I connected with a woman in follow-up to a seminar I co-hosted.  She expressed an interest in experiencing hypnosis with her live-in boyfriend and a few of their adult-aged children.



One of my volunteers was surrounded by her friends who peppered her with questions.  What did it feel like?  Do you remember anything?  Are you sleepy?



The nurses mentioned acupuncture, yoga and meditation as options.  I inquired about hypnosis to which one of the nurses quickly dismissed the practice as merely a bunch of mind tricks.  “I’m way skeptical about it even being real,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment