Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hypnosis Comes Across the River


I am a Maryland guy.  I was raised in Montgomery County.  I earned a degree from the University of Maryland.  And now I make a home with my family in Bethesda, which is a wonderful community in Maryland that is minutes from Washington, DC.

It’s for this reason that each April and May I happily donate my time to entertain at after prom parties hosted by the Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) at public high schools in Montgomery County.  The kids are great, the parents are appreciative and it affords me an opportunity to support the community.

This year my “Hypnotic Experience” was part of after proms at Magruder, Blake, Quince Orchard, Rockville, Blair and Poolesville.  I also performed at school-sponsored events at Walter Johnson and Springbrook.

Hypnotized at Rockville HS after prom
A few months back my consulting business (yes…I do have a full-time job) relocated its corporate headquarters to Tysons Corner, which is in Fairfax County.   Most days I cross the Potomac River to my office in Northern Virginia.  

With the goal of replicating my community participation in Maryland, I reached out to the PTSAs at Fairfax County public schools to see if there was a way I could support their efforts.  Rather than after prom parties, I learned Fairfax County PTSAs host all night graduation parties for their seniors. 

Count me in!

Thankfully, the PTSAs at George Marshall and Oakton High Schools took me up on my offer to help this year.  This month I was part of the entertainment at their all night graduation parties and had a wonderful time.

Here is a note I received from the chair of the all night graduation party committee at Oakton:

“You are such a great guy to stay up all night long with us at Oakton High School.  Thank you!  Thank you!  You were fabulous!

Doing right for the communities where I live and work.  It’s such a feel good!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Interested in giving hypnosis a try?  Want to see Hypnotic Experience in action?  I have two upcoming shows that are absolutely free to attend:

Peterson’s Ice Cream Depot in Historic Clifton, Virginia – Friday, June 26 with multiple mini-shows starting at 6:30 PM

Arlington County Fair in Arlington, Virginia – Saturday, August 8 at 7 PM.  I headline the indoor stage at this wonderful community event.


Oakton High School included Hypnotic Experience in the line-up of entertainment at the All Night Graduation Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment