The next few months are the fast-paced time of the
year for my Hypnotic Experience show. I’m
fortunate to have a myriad of high school after prom and graduation parties,
community festivals and charitable fundraisers set on my performance schedule.
The action kicks off this weekend with two shows,
one of which has tickets available for purchase.
Saturday,
April 18 at 3:30 PM: Chocolate, Wine and
a Hypnotist
A private party that features a chocolate and wine
tasting – how cool is that! Even better,
the couple who booked me to perform made a contribution to the after prom
committee at Springbrook High School.
Sunday,
April 19 at 6 PM at the Chinatown Cultural Center in Washington, DC
Hosted by one of the premier social meetup groups in
the Washington, DC area, this performance will focus on the health, wellness
and exceptional living benefits that can be achieved through hypnosis.
The venue is conveniently located and metro
accessible, and I suspect the guests will be engaged. This show continues a long-standing
relationship I maintain with the group’s organizer.
You can join the 40 professionals who have signed up
to attend the event by visiting the promotional
Web page for the show.
![]() |
| I attracted a wonderful group of volunteers at last year's Hypnotic Experience show for the 30s/40s Meetup group. |


No comments:
Post a Comment