Friday, February 14, 2014

3 Shows Next Week - Each Fun and Unique


Like most entertainers, my performance schedule during the year is characterized by a series of peaks and valleys.  The peaks are stretches when my calendar is booked, while the valleys are times with few (if any) shows on the docket.

Of course, this is influenced by the timing of events and activities that are open to adding a hypnotist to the line-up of entertainment.  May and June are hectic for me because it is high school after prom season.  Fall fills up fast due to community festivals and street fairs.

Although a historically slower time for performances because of the weather, this year February has been incredibly fast paced.   Last Sunday night I headlined an event hosted by one of the most profile social groups in the Washington, DC area.  The discussion of hypnosis for healthy living drew rave reviews from the attendees.

I have three performances on the schedule next week, each unique in its focus.  I’ll visit with a group of high school students to discuss hypnosis as a tool for stress management, spend time with a lacrosse team to visualize success in athletic competition and then deliver an entertaining version of my show for a cub scout Blue & Gold banquet.

Please be sure to check out this blog later in the month because I’ll post recaps and lots of photos.

Simple focus exercise prepares volunteers for the Hypnotic Experience.  (Photo source: 20s/30s Group)

No comments:

Post a Comment