While Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) remain attentive to Covid19, life on campus for students has returned to near normal. That means I am once again invited to speak to high school students who are enrolled in psychology and health/wellness classes about hypnosis.
I volunteer my time each year to do this because it’s one of the ways I give back to the community. It’s also a lot of fun, as the students are typically interested and engaged in the topic.
Last Friday I was hosted by the psychology teachers at Clarksburg High School to talk with their students. It was an incredible day, as I attracted a wonderful group of talented, creative, and thoughtful kids who were interested in trying hypnosis.
I’ve included below links to videos one of the teachers shared on Twitter of hypnosis in action. A BIG thanks to everyone at Clarksburg for how warmly I was received.
Nothing like a morning nap. pic.twitter.com/h4FBY3Jzb1
— Coyote AP Psychology (@CburgPsych)
Never fails to amaze! pic.twitter.com/zeUR2Sahoz
— Coyote AP Psychology (@CburgPsych)
No comments:
Post a Comment