Each academic year I donate my time to speak at high schools
in the Washington, DC area to students about hypnosis as an altered state of
consciousness. I have two versions of my
talk and demonstration – one that is geared towards psychology students and a
second that is more wellness focused for kids enrolled in health.
This fall I’ll be on campus at the following schools:
-Whitman High School
-Churchill High School
-Churchill High School
-Richard Montgomery High School
-Clarksburg High School
-Sherwood High School
-Northwest High School
-Our Lady of Good Counsel High School
-Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School
-Blake High School
My presentation is timely, informative and
entertaining! Check out the video below of my introductory remarks to psychology students at Northwest High School.
If you are a psychology or health educator and are
interested in hosting me as a guest speaker, please get in touch by Email at m.russell.hausman@gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment