![]() |
| Seneca Valley HS' PTSA created wonderful signage to promote my Hypnotic Experience show. |
What an amazing post prom season!
This weekend concluded my participation as part of the entertainment at events hosted by the Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) at 11 high schools in Montgomery County, MD. I donated my time to support the following schools:
- Charles E Smith Jewish Day School
- Sandy Spring Friends School
- Northwest High School
- Our Lady of Good Counsel High School
- Walter Johnson High School
- Magruder High School
- Albert Einstein High School
- Seneca Valley High School
- Wheaton High School
- Springbrook High School
- Montgomery Blair High School
I'd like to thank the school administrators and parents who were so supportive, as well as the hundreds of students who expressed interest in and gave hypnosis a try.
I now get to catch up on sleep before jumping in to help six high schools in Fairfax County, Virginia host all night graduation parties next month.
![]() |
| The caricature in this sign kind of looks like me. |


No comments:
Post a Comment