This month I will be part of the entertainment at
three wonderful events. Each event is
organized by and supports a not-for-profit group that does meaningful work in
the Washington, DC region.
Check out the links below for more information. You can reach me by Email at m.russell.hausman@gmail.com or
phone/text (301) 538-8100 if you’d like to attend. I am happy to help make the arrangements.
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
This is my second year entertaining at the Marine
Corps Marathon. It is a true honor and
privilege to support such a worthy cause and to help the runners gear up for
the race.
Friday, October 27 from 11 AM to 8 PM
425 M Street, SW, Washington, DC
Great food…entertainment…friends…this
event is going to be awesome! I’ll be
onsite from 12 PM until 4 PM, and will perform onstage at 1:15 PM.
Saturday, October 28 from 6 PM to 10 PM
4201 Stringfellow Rd, Chantilly, VA
Having entertained for the past few
years at the All Night Graduation Party, I have a long-standing relationship with
this wonderful school and the Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA). This family-friendly Halloween event is
hosted by the school’s girl’s field hockey and soccer teams.
No comments:
Post a Comment