Sunday, May 28, 2017

Scenes from the Women Empower Expo


This past Saturday I had the pleasure of speaking at the Women Empower Expo in Washington, DC about the practice of hypnosis for health, wellness and exceptional living.

Admittedly, I was a bit intimidated leading up to the event.  For starters, the line-up of speakers was exceptional, and included prominent and accomplished experts in career development, fitness, self defense and professional motivation.

Second, the theme of the event (empowerment) was sure to attract attendees who have very much prioritized personal and professional success.

My expectation about the quality of speakers and attendees was spot on.  They were outstanding.

However, my apprehension quickly evaporated when I realized how much interest and engagement there was in hypnosis.  I attracted a great group of attendees to my talk and remained on-site for nearly an hour after its conclusion to answer questions.

I’ve included below a couple of photos from the Women Empower Expo I thought you’d enjoy. 


A number of life coaches and experts in alternative approaches to health were part of the Expo's Exhibit Hall.



This exhibitor promoted the practice of acupuncture for health and wellness.



Based in Bethesda, MD, Barker Adoption places new born and older children in loving situations.





Networking lounge afforded attendees an opportunity to learn more about each others.

No comments:

Post a Comment