Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's Magic, Right? More on Hypnosis for Healthy Living


Each January finds a renewed commitment to health and wellness.  Gyms fill up, more veggies and fruits get consumed, and undesirable habits like smoking get kicked.
 
I also find a higher level of interest in hypnosis as a tool for healthy living.  This time last year I co-hosted an event entitled “New Year, New You:  How Self-Hypnosis Can Help You Stay True to Your Resolution.”   

Here is a link to my write-up about the session, and here are comments from attendees:


Marc did a wonderful job of leading us through a powerful hypnosis session and teaching us the tools to use self-hypnosis in our daily lives! I will definitely repeat this event in the future. (From the event organizer)

This was a great introduction to the group. Thank you for organizing this meet up. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thanks for a nice introduction to hypnosis!


On February 5, I will be featured speaker at an event in Bethesda, Maryland hosted by the Wednesday Morning Group.  I’ll focus on the practice of hypnosis to empower health and take volunteers through a basic hypnotic induction.

If you find the topic of hypnosis for health and wellness interesting, I encourage you to check out this article published yesterday by USA Today.  One of the hypnotherapists interviewed echoes what I preach during my shows:  Hypnosis is not magic.  Meaningful change takes work and commitment.  

Volunteers at last year's fundraiser for Operation Renewed Hope Foundation.  A deeply relaxed hypnotic trance.

No comments:

Post a Comment