Whether its music, movies, art or dance, the top two percent score the best gigs and pocket the big paydays. Although talented, the rest tend to seek a state of realistic happiness.
That's where I am -- ecstatic about the "Hypnotic Experience" show I've developed and realistic about where it will take me.
I have a full-time consulting job which pays the mortgage and keeps my family well fed. As a result, my work in hypnosis for well-being, health and entertainment has become a truly wonderful and empowering source of fulfillment.
This past Thursday, Hypnotic Experience took me to the Sheraton Reston in Northern Virginia for a presentation to the Welcome Club of Northern Virginia. As the featured speaker at the group's monthly luncheon, I shared the power of positive visualization to a group of more than 75 women.
Here are a few photos from the event...
![]() |
| This social group of exceptional women hosts a monthly luncheon at the Sheraton Reston. |
![]() |
| I include the heavy/light hand test in "Hypnotic Experience" to demonstrate the power of visualization. |
![]() |
| Yes...you too can be hypnotized, if you want to be. All of hypnosis is self-hypnosis. |
![]() |
| The pre-talk is an important part of the "Hypnotic Experience" show. I explain hypnosis and clear up misconceptions. |
![]() |
| As a stand-up comedian, I mix in funny anecdotes in the "Hypnotic Experience" show. |





No comments:
Post a Comment