![]() |
A zombie you will not see at my Halloween performance. Photo: MediaBistro.
Twelve days later I suspect a collection of more polite and good natured zombies will arrive on stage at the Bradley Farm Haunted House festival in Herndon, Virginia. That's because my "Hypnotic Experience" show is set for Friday evening, October 26th and Saturday the 27th at 9 PM.
After an informative discussion about the positive benefits of self-hypnosis, I'll take volunteers through a hypnotic induction and then demonstrate the power of visualization. My most favorite Halloween-themed skit is to have the hypnotized imagine they are at the festival to audition for the role of a friendly and fun loving zombie.
I encourage you to come on out to Herndon for this wonderful community event. Five dollars at the door gets you in to enjoy all of the activities and entertainment, and to check out the truly spooky haunted house. Plus, all of the proceeds benefit Herndon-Reston FISH, a local not-for-profit that helps families through short-term crisis.
Just a reminder that I am also hosting in partnership with a group called Professionals in the City a seminar entitled "Hypnosis: a Positive Approach to Exceptional Living" on Monday, October 29th at 7 PM in Washington, DC. You can learn more at this link and get a promotional code for $5 off admission.

No comments:
Post a Comment